Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tasting- Fruity Red Sangria

Name: Franzia Fruity Red Sangria
Variety: Red blend
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: N/A
Price: $16.00

Online Review:
Table wine with natural flavors. The world's most popular wine. Since 1906. Premium wine. Award winning wines. New & improved. Drip-free Smart Tap.The award winning wines of Franzia stay fresh to the last glass, even after the package has been opened, because Franzia's patented Smart Tap spout and unique inner pouch prevents the oxidation that occurs in half empty wine-in-bottles. Freshness assurance. Alc 9% by volume.
A refreshing red with flavors of citrus fruit and just the right amount of sweetness. Serve chilled over ice.

My review: This is my favorite flavor of the Franzia variety. I personally love sangria, and love making my own versions of it. A glass of fruity red sangria over ice with some fruit cut up in it is right up my alley. When tasting this recently I did not have fruit or ice in it #collegeprobs but I did enjoy it chilled in a red solo cup. It's a great, sweet red blend and is very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment