Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tasting- ChocoVine

 
Name: ChocoVine
Variety: Cabernet Savignon & Dutch Chocolate
Region: Holland
Country: Holland
Year: 2010
Price: $10.00

Online Review:
ChocoVine is a fine French Cabernet subtly combined with a rich dark chocolate from Holland, paired together to create a decadent, silky smooth drink, which can be served by itself on the rocks or as the main ingredient to an array of sinful cocktails. The combination of fine wine and chocolate blended to perfection creates a taste of pure bliss

My review: I was very surprised to find out there was a wine that consisted of red wine and chocolate, but I was eager to try it. It smelled like a chocolate milkshake with a little kick to it when I first smelled it. It was very thick and creamy and obviously did not swirl too well for being so thick. I tasted it and and swallowed and immediately thought of Bailey's Irish Creme. It tasted just like it, and I would have liked to try it again but over the rocks. It did have more of a burning sensation at the end, but overall I enjoyed it. How could you go wrong with combining chocolate with anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment