Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tasting- Franzia Sunset Blush

Name: Franzia Sunset Blush
Variety: Rose
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: N/A
Price: $16.00

Online Review:
Table wine with natural flavors. The world's most popular wine. Since 1906. Premium wine. Award winning wines. New & improved. Drip-free Smart Tap.The award winning wines of Franzia stay fresh to the last glass, even after the package has been opened, because Franzia's patented Smart Tap spout and unique inner pouch prevents the oxidation that occurs in half empty wine-in-bottles. Freshness assurance. Alc 9% by volume.

My review:
Classic college choice of wine- Franzia. Now that I've tastes many other good wines, coming back to Franzia doesn't taste as good as I always thought. Don't get me wrong, I still love me some Sunset Blush, the complexity I taste in other wines isn't really here. I did not have this with any food, but drank a few glasses with some friends and enjoyed the fruity, light flavors within it!

No comments:

Post a Comment